Saturday, November 21, 2020

Some Changes To Our Format (November 2020)

 


Hello again, and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving/Holiday Season. For a long time now (surprisingly longer than I remembered) I mostly focused on reviews of movies and home video and had a lot of fun doing it. However with the sad state of the world this has become tougher with very little new movies arriving and theaters being mostly closed down. Rather than temporarily shut down the blogs until further notice, I decided that I wanted to make some changes so that I can keep doing what I love and hopefully you will continue to enjoy my work.

So starting today, I will be posting news articles on both here and my 'Splice Here' page about the industry, have in depth discussions on certain topics or themes in particular films or genres, and other horror and movie related material such as video games, YouTubers, or books if possible. I hope this will improve my material and writing skills as I take a deeper dive into new material.

I hope the site can grow with your help and keep enjoying. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment